Hello There....

Hello Lovely People,

Welcome to my blog: this is a place I'll be writing posts about everything really, from advice regarding uni to random life advice. 
As far as the first post I just thought I'd introduce myself, My name is Molly Ellen and I'm a 5ft ball of Disney love, with my third limb being my ukulele, actually any info see the handy fact file below and anything else you want to know ask away.
Name: Molly (Molls)
Age: 19
From: Lancashire England
Eye colour: Blue
Height: 5ft1andabit
Job: okay so I'm an actor, currently touring the country in shows and am currently scaring people in Farmageddon but I also work at Lush by day
Dream job: Disney princess... or a teacher will do :P


Where to find me:
Twitter: @CoveredStitches
Tumblr: the-sea-devil-princess.tumblr.com
YouTube: CoveredinStitches
Snapchat: Starkidtitch

I love you all dearly for checking this out and if you want to keep up to date with these posts follow me on any of the social accounts abov
e,


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

4 comments: