Let's get back to blogging 💕💖

So last summer I started this blog with the the expectation I would go on to start blogging to and do music, since then I got way too busy to keep up with it, which sucks.
But now I have finished university for the summer so my aim to is have a summer of book reading, movie watching and hopefully go back to working at lush in August.

I haven't quite decided what I want to do with the this blog yet, I just enjoy writing about stuff. I'm really not a beauty blogger but it is something that interests me so maybe I'll just do a mix.  The summer has some gruel great movies coming out and some great books too so I look forward to watching/reading them. I'm thinking of making Disney videos over on my YouTube channel as I have recently become involved in that community.

As I am going into my third year of university I want to document my final year, be that through blog posts, photo sets or YouTube videos. Either way whatever this blog becomes I have a feeling it's going to be great.
I hope you do too.
Signed.
CoveredinStitches


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogging it is always exciting when you get back into the swing of things. x

    ReplyDelete